Day 17: 31/5/15
posted 1 week, 3 days ago by Sharun Kuhar

The testing couldn't be repeated today due to lack of motors, which were employed in other projects of the club. I started writing the code for DCM. Animesh was done writing the quaternian code, but it needed debugging. Rachit tested the barometer code and started studying about the gps. Me and Satya tried running qgroundcontrol software by connecting the arduino through usb, and it ran fine, it was really cool to see the graphs being plotted on real time data. We then tried the same using telemetry, but it didn't work. We tried to troubleshoot this a lot but it didn't work. May be there was a problem with the telemetry, so we thought of trying the same on a different telemetry tomorrow.