Grove - I2C FM Receiver is a wideband FM receiver module,this module is base on RDA5807M,The RDA5807M series is the newest generation single-chip broadcast FM stereo radio tuner with fully integrated
- Grove interface
- Support worldwide frequency band:50 -115MHz
- Support RDS/RBDS
- Lower power consumption
- Headsets interface
- Digital auto gain control
We can change channel by Grove - Button and adjust volume by Grove - Rotary
- 1) Download the code I2C FM Receiver;
- 2) Unzip it into the libraries file of Arduino IDE by the path: ..\arduino-1.0.5\libraries.
- 3) Open the code directly by the path: File -> Example -> I2C_FM_Receiver
- 4) Upload the code. Note that you should select the correct board type and COM port.